Sunday, May 14, 2006

Hi. My name is...

Hi. My name is Linda and I'm a bagaholic. Above are just a few of the purses that I've made in the last year. After making my first nappy bag (bottom left photo) I couldn't stop. I am of the belief that a girl can NOT make too many purses. I've sold a few, given away more than a few, and kept many for myself. I post my new creations on my blog, Craft Apple. I look forward to meeting you and seeing your creations in the coming weeks and months!

I used to buy fabric that I love and make purses out of it, however my last purse has sent me off in a new direction.

This purse was made out of a tank top and now I can't stop looking at old clothing and wondering what kind of bag I could make out of it... same disease, bagaholism, just a new direction. To see the tank top, go here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Joy said...

I have recently discovered my passion for creating bags. A lot of my inspiration has come from you and Randi at I have to say. I am going to blog about the little purses I made my mom and mom in law for mom's day. They turned out cute!! Looking forward to more inspiration from you.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

This blog is a neat idea, Linda! I think that rather than conquering my addiction to making bags, it is actually going to feed my inspiration!

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Brody C said...

Appreciiate you blogging this

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home