Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Basket Bag



I made this basket bag for a friend from church this weekend. Most of my bags just have an open top, but I used a magnetic closure on this one. I haven't mastered zippers yet, but hope to one day. I've purchased magnetic closures for around $4 locally, but found that I could buy a package of 25 from this ebay store for around $16 plus shipping from Hong Kong (around $7). What a deal! And the quality seems just as nice. I also bought some purse frames from this store for around $3 per frame. Hopefully my next post will include a purse made using a purse frame. We'll see...

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Joy said...

Very very cute bag. Looks great.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Very cute bag!

I actually managed to get a zipper in a purse yesterday--and it even works! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. But you know what I did? I accidently added a clasp too! Now I have to tear it apart to get the clasp out--AARGH!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home