Monday, July 24, 2006

A new member intro

Hello! I'm Vicki and I'm a certified bagaholic. Thanks, Linda, for accepting my request to join. I started with crocheting them cute little bags and purses. I gradually moved to knitting, then felting those bags. I'm hooked.

While sewing cool ties for our troops abroad, I figured, if I can sew a straight line, I might be able to sew something else, right? Then, I came across Autum's and the Bagoramawebsites. From there, I found the others. You all got me so inspired!

I'm just a beginner in sewing but I've learned so much from visiting so many websites and blogs. Here's my BLOG, where you can see my progress. I have some pictures posted of my own attempts. This is one addiction I'm proud of. It's a good thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cindi said...

Hi Vicki. Welcome. I really liked the quilted bag you just did and show on your blog.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome, Vicki! I don't know what it is about bags, but we're all hooked, just like you!

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club-we all have a bit of a problem. ;)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home