Thursday, July 06, 2006

another quilted bag!


I didn't have measurements when I made this bag, so I just winged it, but I love how it turned out! I used jeans that my kids have outgrown and made a pretty fabric flower using a tutorial I found on wise craft's blog. It was really fun to make and I love the fact that I'm toting around a part of my kids!

I have a shop on etsy that I had, at one time, listed some of my handmade soap in, but thought I'd try some of my handbags too. I just listed one of my bags, if anyone is interested.

Hope everyone is having a productive day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Joy said...

Very cute bag, I love the flower. Thanks for the link to the flower tutorial.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very neat to be carrying around some of your kid's jeans! It looks nice - like it would go with a lot of things.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home