Monday, July 03, 2006

Thrift store fun!

Recently I have found a bunch of great linens at the thrift store. All have been in brand-new condition and they have been cheap, cheap, cheap (I love cheap, in case you can't tell!) Here are three purses that I have made from my thrift store finds:

The first one has two small thrifted pieces in it, the second one is made from a sheet and the third one is made from a 3-yard piece of fabric that I bought for $2.00. I definitely intend to keep scouring the fabric bins and the linen tables for great pieces of material!

Happy purse making!

--I can be found blogging here!

6 Comments:

Blogger Cindi said...

I love those bags Randi. The colors are so bright and cheerful. It just makes you think lemonaide on the veranda!

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be nice to get such nice, cheap thrift fabric. The purses look really nice. Our closest thrift store seems to be a lot more pricey than the ones you go to.

12:20 PM  
Blogger blissful said...

What lovely bags from great finds! Such a happy feeling when you score at thrifting!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Linda L said...

Lovely purses. Like Cindi, I think lemonade or limeade drinks for summer.

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great bags!

12:41 PM  
Blogger susie said...

I love the quilted one. Aren't these just too much fun!!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home