Monday, July 31, 2006

Yoga Mat Bag

Yesterday I decided I need to have a new bag to cart my yoga mat back and forth to the gym in. So I got up early this morning and made this.


Which my purple yoga mat fits into perfectly !


The front of the bag has pockets for things like water bottles, snack bars and a magazine for reading while on the treadmill. The inside is lined in purple cotton that matches the piping on the outside and it has a bunch of patch pockets on the inside too for my wallet and keys and things like that. The top zips shut. I'm very happy with the way this bag turned out.

7 Comments:

Blogger kirsten said...

You MADE that??? Wow! Great job!

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is amazing!! I'm impressed.

11:48 PM  
Blogger (Angie) Norththreads: said...

This is fantastic!!!

5:52 PM  
Blogger blissful said...

That looks amazing!! I can't believe you made that in one morning!

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! You did a fabulous job. So professional!!

6:23 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

fabulous. love it.

10:45 PM  
Blogger beck said...

OMG!! I saw one of your posts on the 'what was that' blog and HAD to check out the bagaholics blog. you are so talented! that yoga mat bag is amazing. makes me wanna take up yoga just so you could make me that bag! the other bags are gorgeous too.

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home