Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Robins Egg Patchwork Tote

Hello to everyone..my name is Angie...& yes I am a bagaholic! I Made a medium size patchwork tote the other day, in assorted blues. Wow, such fabulous bags, and beautiful stitchers I've seen here. Thanks for the oppurtunity to show you my goods!
Inside three patched pockets in co-ordinating fabrics.

Here's the Bag front. I have a few more to show you next post, for more information about me & my bags, please come visit me over here:
http:/norththreads.blogspot.com
~cheers~

3 Comments:

Blogger kirsten said...

Pretty bag! I love the colour.

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your choice of colors Angie. This is a very pretty bag!

6:22 PM  
Blogger (Angie) Norththreads: said...

Thanks so much you guys!!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home