Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Since I mentioned my bag made of jeans in my introduction post I thought you may like to see pictures of it. It is a little wrinkled where it has been put away in my closet, so please excuse that.


I used children's jeans. I tried using ladies, but, it made the bag way too big.














I used a regular bandana through the belt loops. I put it on before stitching the lining in.













I lined it with bandana fabric that you buy by the yard. These bags are extremely had to sew due to the thickness of the denim and when you line them you sew across the belt loops. I also made some with fabric straps instead of the hard handles.

I hope this gives you some inspiration. Sew Long for Now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

I love it. Oh now I really do need to get those jeans out again!

10:10 PM  
Blogger lindiepindie said...

That is so fun! Using children's jeans is brilliant, and I like the liner. Those would be hot sellers in Texas, I would think - people can get pretty western down here.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Glad I could help. I hope you all like making them.

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! The lining is perfect.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home