Friday, August 04, 2006

Organization!


Heres the other 2 bags I said I would show you guys. Just big roomy flea market/Paperback totes,with purse organizers. The top one I just love & its the very last one I can make as that fab raised vinatge crewel fabric is now all gone. The pink is a light seersucker with aqua lining and removable bow pin.


I just read the previous post & went "wow" ! I have been making these for a long time for sale here, most are under "sold items" but I had no idea that there was a tutorial somewhere. Thats great! So I thought I would show you this last one i made for a special order!
~cheers~

3 Comments:

Blogger Cindi said...

Love the look of those bags. The organizer is so nice. It is so nice to see so many ideas and meet so many creative people.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it is so sad when fabric you love is all gone! It looks great on a bag.

7:21 PM  
Blogger blissful said...

Nice work! Isn't is funny how different people can come up with similar ideas...great minds think alike!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home