Thursday, May 25, 2006

Beach bags

I just thought I'd show the two beach bags I made out of my favorite flip flop material, one is for my mom and one for me.I put a tape measure in the picture so you can see the size of these monsters. If you look closely you’ll see my little sewing helper Alida’s hand and two paws and a nose from Pip, the tape-measure-chasing cat.

I made a large pocket for the inside and sewed down the middle of it which makes two great deep pockets for the little things I have to tote around with me. The handles are long, 40 inches long to be exact, which is the way I love them. I just hope my mom likes them too. I’m pretty sure she will. We're ready for the beach now.

1 Comments:

Blogger lindiepindie said...

Wow! That fabric is perfect for beach bags! I'm sure she will love it. Have fun at the beach!

Btw, I love seeing other people's kids in pictures like that - my kids are always helping me, too.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home