Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I Just Can't Stop Making Bags...

I've been really bad about posting my bags here. Here are a few that I've finished in the last few weeks.

1. This bag is from my Japanese Pattern book called "Petty Bags" (yes, they misspelled it). It has a nice rounded edge and I like the way the top is finished - the sides are lower than then top edge. More pictures here.


2. This is from Amy Butler's "In-Town Bags" pattern - the Smart Bag. This is Amy's new line of fabric called Belle, with a coordinating liner. Liner picture is here.



3. Can you stand another wedge (or shall I say wedgie) purse from Autum's site? I free-motion quilted the strips - I like it better than the straight quilting lines. More pictures here.



4. And lastly, a felted green purse that I finally was able to finish after months of knitting. The pattern is from Felted Knits by Beverly Galeskas. More info here.


Whew! 2 of these were gifts, and 2 are for myself. I'm sure I won't be carrying this wool one until November when it finally will cool off around here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vicki Suan said...

You and me both. There's no such thing as having too many bags, right? I love the bags and your choice of colors: pink, sage, lime green. So refreshing.

12:05 PM  
Blogger kirsten said...

Oooh, lovely! Esp. like the petty one at the top ;)

3:22 PM  
Blogger blissful said...

Hope the recipients loved them!

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so talented-don't ever stop!!

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home