Sunday, August 13, 2006

My name is Karyn, and I'm a Bagaholic!

I'm so honoured to be invited to participate in this blog. I have freqently visited it and admired the work of all the contributers.

I just started sewing again. I've always been crafty. I've dabbled in scrapbooking, knitting and beading, but I just love the instant gratification of sewing bags!! It could take me weeks to knit a beautiful pair of socks, but only hours to create a great looking bag.

Here are some of my bags. I love the fact that each bag gets a little bit better than the previous one as I learn more tips and tricks. When I think back to the first bags I made (which I thought were awesome at the time), I can't help but think about how much I've learned.

I want to say thanks to all the awesome bloggers who have really helped me out!

Here are just a few of my creations:



I love these patchwork bags!
















This bag is a combination of many tutorials I've found online.
I almost have the pattern the way I like it, just a teensy bit more tweeking and it will be there.














This is my newest summery tote.













My blog can be found here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Gorgeous bags, Karyn!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home