Saturday, October 28, 2006

Holiday Patchwork Tote

Im so excited that I finally got my but in gear..it's been awhile since I actually got a bag done! This is a holiday tote that I made with Modas new line "Mistletoe Manor". I keep forgeting to use all the labels I had made, so of course I didn't notice until I finshed the bag. So I added a strip of fusible web tape to the label & ironed it on. I crazy machine stitched all over the top of the bag with sulky multitonal thread in browns. It turned out not to bad!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh it's lovely! What a great combination of fabrics and color.

2:51 AM  
Blogger Linda L said...

Love the fabric and color combinations. Where do you get your labels or do you do them yourself. I found a site but I thought was way to expensive. You can personally email me at lwlamona@yahoo.com

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home