Sunday, September 17, 2006

Back to Bag Sewing



I haven't done any bag sewing in a few months. With the craft show season aproaching I have to get myself back in gear. Several years ago I bought Simplicity 5184. It is a pattern for making wristlets. This is view G. I cut it out last night and finished it this evening. It went together easily, but I want to do some altering of the pattern. I think making it about an inch bigger on all sides and adding a pocket type place inside for an ID would make this a better bag. This is my proto type. I like to make a bag in some old material to see how it goes together and what type of changes I want to make to it. Off to draft some changes to the pattern.

Sew Long for Now!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. I can't wait to see your new improved version. :)

9:53 AM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

that is a really cute wristlet. I think it will be even better when you're done with it.
Just an inch or so smaller and it would make a great lipstick and powder bag.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home