Saturday, September 16, 2006

Bebe Bag or BB Bag

At our ASG meeting earlier this week, one of our members showed two purses she made using a pattern she called the Bebe Bag. It is on the small size and has several pockets on inside as well as outside. I have been searching every where for this pattern. I sent her an email as I did not have time to talk with her afterwards and she is not sure where on the Internet she found it. The pattern is made by Tracy(?). I am still trying to get more information from her. But then I thought about all of the bagaholics here and thought perhaps some one may know of this pattern and source.

Will check back soon to see if there is a reply to my request. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I googled and found...
http://www.ericas.com/sewing/patterns/totes.htm
BB Bags by Mickey Beebe.
Hope this is what you are looking for!
Diana

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home