Friday, May 26, 2006

Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is Joanna and I'm a bagaholic! (*^-^*)
I've been buying nad making bags as long as I remember, sewing them at least for 15 years now (but not taking photos of all of them unfortunately...). I love changing bags very often, I like different shapes, sizes and fabrics, I make bags for myself, for exchange and for sale. I sew them using sewing machine and also by hand, when I need a bag for the medieval events I attend, this year I also started to knit bags.
Here are some examples of some last and this year creations, more to come soon (because I have a pile of freshly made unphotographed bags next to me! ^^)



Enjoy and see you soon! ^^

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Joy said...

Fun collection!

10:41 AM  
Blogger lindiepindie said...

Welcome! Those are some lovely bags, and I like the way they've been photographed.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home