Friday, May 26, 2006

Me, too! Me, too!

Hi, my name is Natalie Joy and I am so excited to be able to share my new found craft and get some fun new ideas. Hubby calls me "crafty crafterson" since I have been such a busy bee lately. I'm sure I don't have too much to share that others don't already know, but I know I'll get lots of good tips from you all.
Here is a picture of the very first bag I ever made just a couple months ago. I decided to practice by making something for my little girl. I liked the strawberries and she thinks it is "Strawberry Shortcake" (like the little dolls). Now, I'll show you the purse I made for my mom and mother-in-law for mother's day. It's a little more complicated than this first one. Thank goodness I am a fast learner (and good at faking the stuff I don't know).
Thanks for letting me a part of Bagaholics Anonymous! I need it!

5 Comments:

Blogger lindiepindie said...

I think you are a natural at this! Those are both very cute - and I can't believe you already have a closure on one of your first bags. It took me several before I started putting a button on. Welcome!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, those are so great. The talent is there. Welcome!!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

Yes, I pieced the patchwork one myself. I learned some tips from a quilter about making good straight lines. Thanks so much.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

The green purse is sooooo cute. You are a fast learner.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Check you out!! You're awesome. The one for your Moms are super cute. I should have you help me set up my sewing machine so I can make a cute purse, too!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home