Monday, May 29, 2006

Hello fellow bag lovers...

How fun that a bunch of bag nuts can get together online and post pictures of our bags. I love making bags in fact I am making one right now..

Pride and Prejudice Bag

This is my KTC project for Pride and Prejudice. It struck while reading the book that there was an awful lot of talk about money. I though Lizzie needed a bag to carry the ton of money she would get by marrying Mr. Darcy, not to mention the books she wants to read. So I started to make a large tote for the gal. Now you all know how I love Toile fabric. It was this scene that reminded me of P&P...

Up close on P&P

I am sewing this by hand and I am making good progress I just started it Sunday Night!

It will make a fine bag to add to my created collection...
bag collection

In addition to my P&P bag I am planning on making a log cabin bag.

Happy Bag Making...
Amanda

4 Comments:

Blogger lindiepindie said...

Welcome! That is amazing that you are sewing your bag by hand. It is beautiful toile and it'll make a great money bag. Nice collection in your collage as well.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Oh how I just love toile!!!! I have that same toile in my stash. Welcome to the gang.
Your bags are fabulous.
I now need to make another toile bag, considering I was Jane Austen in a former life and love your P and P scene!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

I love, love, love toile. This will make a loverly bag. That's not a typo :)

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Skylight Contractors Tallahassee said...

Nicee post thanks for sharing

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home