Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hi

Handbag #13 Pretty pink with skulls and spidersJust to say hi, I am a baga-holic indeed, though not ready to admit yet that is a problem - problem, what problem, I still got closet space! Though possibly not for that much longer. I only seriously started making handbags, apart from teen experiments, about a year ago, I still have not made any knitted handbag something I got to change next winter.

The bag on the photo was an improvisation for a swap, it´s a recycled bandana, and I started doing it with no idea of how to go on, and the process was not helped by the fabric having gone all twisty after being washed ( note: drying it flat might have helped). But it was fun figuring out how to make something I would be happy with, and I think I want to try more of these bandana bags, the size turned out to be just right and they look great filled out.

2 Comments:

Blogger lindiepindie said...

Welcome, Teresa! What a great idea to make a purse out of a bandana. It's always nice to find that perfect size/shape. Good job! I started knitting bags (like I need more) a few months ago and while it is addicting, the process takes longer so I'm learning patience. And I agree - you don't have a problem.

6:05 AM  
Blogger .. said...

Not a problem. Not a Problem. It´s so good to have support :) And the idea was due to not being able to find any "right" fabric, so improvisation required. But want to improvise some more :)

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home