Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tricks of the Trade

There are some beautiful and amazing bags being posted. So many of them have such great detail and look so well constructed. Some of them look so sturdy. Every time I see someones pictures, I think "How did they do that?" Would you all be interested in sharing some of your tricks of the trade with a beginner? What are some of the tools you use for cutting out and constructing your bags? Do you use patterns or do they just come from your head? What are the preferred interfacings and linings? Do you use different types of linings for different types of bags? I just gotta know. Rather than having to write a super long comment, maybe some of you more experienced "baggers" could share a post about your favorite tricks of the trade. A step by step of your favorite bags would be great, too.
Looking forward to some great tips,
Natalie Joy

1 Comments:

Blogger lindiepindie said...

I'm not an expert, but I'll try to post by "stuff" (I don't feel professional enough to use the word "technique") in the next couple of days. This is a great idea - I've often wondered what others do.

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home