Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Shawna-my new spindle bag

Well, here is my new spindle bag, Shawna. She’s a real sweetheart. Do you see those big innocent eyes?

I wanted to make her all white, but t I don’t like things looking dirty fast so I thought better of it and put some brown on the bottom. She’s sat in the mud! I tried to make a splash coming up but I’m not sure if it’s that obvious. Green would also be good as she also likes to sit on the grass and chew her cud.

There's more over at my blog.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! She is so cute!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

i absolutely adore her!!!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

What a cute little lamb!!

10:40 AM  
Blogger weirdbunny said...

she's brilliant.

11:21 AM  
Blogger susie said...

How adorable! It almost makes me want to learn to spin.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home