Tuesday, May 30, 2006

one of my addictions...










...is making bags. I love making purses, tote bags, back packs, diaper bags -- just about anything you can think of . My kids are always telling me that I have enough purses, but I keep making more. I keep some, sell some & give some away as gifts. I am enjoying seeing all your bags, and hope to see many more.

Here are a few bags I've made in the past few months.
I made two more today, but it's dark now, so I can't photograph them until tomorrow. Until then...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, they really are fantastic! I love your color combinations.

5:09 AM  
Blogger lindiepindie said...

Your bags are really beautiful and sturdy-looking! I like the wallet as well. Welcome to our group!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

Gorgeous bags. They do look sturdy. We would love to hear any tips you have.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Linda L said...

Wow, I am speechless. Great looking bags.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Denial Renae said...

THe green bag and the multi colored denim one are sooo cute!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home